Card transactions are made in a secure encrypted environment of PIRAEUS Bank with the security system Winbank Paycenter and outside the site www.patroudakioptics.gr
The data transferred electronically by the customer (credit card information) to the Winbank Paycenter service of PIRAEUS Bank, as well as their transfer from the Bank to VISA or MasterCard are covered by the SSL 128-bit Veri Sign encryption algorithm, the most powerful encryption that exists worldwide today.
In this case, the card details are not stored anywhere, they are only used during the check and billing. This way your transactions are completely secure.
In case the transaction is rejected by the cooperating Bank then your order is not executed.
The website www.patroudakioptics.gr does not collect or store your credit card information. For this reason you need to register them every time you use your credit card for transactions through our website.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The website www.patroudakioptics.gr uses SSL technology in all its pages in order to ensure greater security for its users and your personal data to be transferred encrypted to our server.
In case you create a user profile to complete your order, in addition to the Username which is your email you will also need to use the Personal Secret Password. We recommend the regular renewal of your Personal Secret Code. The site allows you to change this.The Company collects three types of information about users:
- Information that the user gives us when registering as a customer.
- Information that the user gives us in order to be able to execute his order
- Information that the user gives us during his participation in competitions that take place from time to time.
During the ordering process from our website you will be asked to state your personal details (name, surname, email,shipping address, postal code, contact phone number, date of birth) to complete the transaction and ship your order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. The personal data you declare on our website are kept exclusively for the transactions between us and may not be used by anyone other than provided by law to the competent authorities, in order for the company to act under urgent circumstances to protect it. Security of its users, its Internet sites or the public.
The Company uses the information you provide during the electronic sending of the form in order to contact you regarding for
- The delivery of the order at your place or for the resolution of practical issues related to the perfect execution of your order,
- To confirmation or identification of the customer in any necessary case,
- To receiving gifts after a lottery. The processing of personal data of users by the Company is carried out after information and with the consent of the user.
The submission of the personal data by the user means that he consents to the use of this data by the staff of the Company for the purpose of the execution of the contract between us and by the companies with which we cooperate for the smooth operation of our e-shop www.patroudakioptics.gr , as well as to provide the necessary information for the delivery of the order at your place, to the transport companies. In case the user wishes the details of these companies can contact us.
The users of the Company’s Websites are entitled to be informed about whether the personal data concerning them are processed by the Company and / or to object to the processing of personal data concerning them and in particular to request the correction, the temporary non- their use, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion. The relevant application must be in writing and relate to a specific request and / or action, be sent to the address listed below in the paragraph “Contact”, be accompanied by supporting documents on the identity of applicants, as well as proof of payment of the amount defined in the Decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. The Company is obliged by law to respond in writing within an exclusive period of fifteen (15) days from the receipt of the relevant application. Under current law, we are entitled to charge a low administrative fee to cover the cost of providing you with the information we hold about you.
Contact: In order for the user to exercise the rights of information, access and objection can contact to us via email email@example.com.
If you choose to delete information, www.patroudakioptics.gr will act to delete it the information from his files directly. For the protection and safety of the user the Company will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question, contact the Company via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing or correcting your personal data can also be done through your profile page as long as it is maintained. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you. The online store www.patroudakioptics.gr precisely applying the principles of personal data protection, provided by International and European law governing issues related to e-commerce ( Presidential Decree 679/2016) as well as and by the Law on Consumer Protection which regulates issues related to distance selling and the relevant provisions of the Greek Law (679/2016) for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data expressly declares that it will not make any misuse of your personal data and in no way discloses, discloses, sells, leases or exchanges your personal data and information that you submit to any third party.
By submitting material to our server, you are bound by your statement that this material does not contain untrue, illegal or in any way unsuitable for use and publication. In case the company notices data with the above characteristics, they will be deleted immediately The company does not bear any responsibility for the data that you submitted unintentionally voluntarily and the sole responsibility lies with the information provider.
Automatic disconnection: If there is no activity for 20 minutes, it is automatically disconnected from the online store members area.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser you use (eg Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and which help us ensure better operation of our website and user experience.
The information collected through cookies is anonymous and is used only for the purpose of improving the operation, structure & content of the website. They do not store email addresses or phone numbers. More about cookies can be found here: https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookies
Through cookies we can ensure:
- Better site operation
- Properly navigate, connect and navigate your site
- Personalized advertising content based on your interests and needs
- Through cookies we have the ability to analyze the behavior of visitors to our website, is how they use it, how they browse or if they encounter a problem so that we can detect and correct it.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Functionality: we use them to perform basic actions on the site such as adding products to the cart and wish list, personal settings, access to safe places on the site.
- Preferences: we use them to enable the site to remember the choices you have made e.g. username or the area in which you are located.
- Analytics: we use them to improve the way the site works by evaluating how users interact with it, such as which pages they visit most often, if they get navigation error messages.
- Advertising: we use them to be able to show you advertising content related to your interests, to create targeted ads, to measure their effectiveness, to be able to reduce the number of displayed advertising messages to which you are exposed. With these cookies the website remembers your visit and there is the possibility of using this information with other marketing channels of www.patroudakioptics.gr
WHERE ARE THE COOKIES STORED?
They are stored on your computer and you can delete them whenever you want.