By confirming your order you will be informed by a message on the email address you have registered and delivery time of your products, depending on the area and the way you have chosen to send your products.
How to Deliver the Products
You can choose between the following ways of delivering your order:
- Delivery to your place with a courier company of our choice.
- Collection from our store Optika Patroudaki which is located at 66 1821 street & 33 Karterou street in Heraklion, Crete.
The orders from us leave from Heraklion, Crete, where we are located, as soon as possible, then the courier company undertakes and the delivery takes place within two (1) to six (6) working days, depending on the area where you are located. The courier company will deliver you to the address you have stated when filling in your details your parcel. We are not responsible in cases of delay and / or inability to deliver due to force majeure (extreme weather events, strikes, etc.), however, we take care to track the shipment of your order and to inform you in order to state if you wish to complete your transaction under the new conditions.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- In Heraklion city the transport costs are 2.20€ up to 2kg and for each extra kilo the charge is 0.80€.
- In Greece transport costs are 2.50€ up to 2kg and for each extra kilo the charge is 0.90€.
- Transport costs are Free for purchases over 50€.
The delivery costs do not include VAT.